Thursday, December 13, 2012

8 days & counting til 12-21-12

8 days & counting
 

        many, many, many, many 12-12-12 babies were born throughout the world. some mothers had specially-scheduled 12-12-12 deliveries, believing it to be a lucky day. many, many, many, many weddings also occurred on 12-12-12.  ...it was a happy day indeed, for so many families!

       this picture was on my Facebook wall, so I couldn't help but share a very appropriate cake from 12-12-12...


      ....and I wonder, how many people announced on 12-12-12 that they we will be grandparents, for the second time... we've been waiting since before Thanksgiving to share, and we received the green light just yesterday. the booming due date is the 4th of July. a big thanks to my daughter for accidentally coinciding her due date with America's freedom day. in my blogging mind, she is placing some dramatic exclamation points on the theme of freedom and free-will!!

      ...embracing each day's goodness as I continue the countdown...

      ...to 12-21-12...


1 comment: